1. Really hard questions often have very simple answers.
Hard question: Am I really in the light or am I in the darkness?
Simple answer: Do you love or hate?
2. Beware of pseudo-sophisticated ways to hate other people.
“Hate the sin and love the sinner.”
“I love you; I just don’t like you.”
“I love you but I’m just going to ignore you.”
3. Get a good handle on what love is and isn’t.
Love is…(see 1 Corinthians 13)
Love isn’t …
– blowing smoke, telling people what they want to hear.
Ephesians 4:15 tells us to speak the truth in love
– a lack of being highly irritated with someone.
– being ignorant (or stupid) of the facts.
Want to see God do something in His church today? Then love people!
Share and Enjoy